SENIOR PASTOR-South Avenue Baptist Church
Full-time (Salary: $60,000/Negotiable)
South Avenue is a Southern Baptist Church, with loving, caring church members that have worshiped God in North Pasadena, Texas, for over 60 years.
We are eager to remain a lighthouse to the changing surrounding neighborhoods with the growing bilingual (English/Spanish) population. The church is debt free and looking for a warm and friendly leader who is ready to meet new people and recognizes church as family.
- Must be a licensed and ordained Southern Baptist minister that subscribes to the doctrinal statement of the Baptist Faith and Message as adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention of 2000.
- He must have 5 to 20 years of pastoral experience with at least 5 years serving as a senior pastor.
- He must have a Seminary degree from a Southern Baptist Seminary
- Effective communication and administrative skills. Technical skills are a plus.
- Strengths in preaching and leadership with a strong focus on Bible study
- The Senior Pastor will lead the church in community outreach and ministry programs.
- The Senior Pastor will work with a blended music program
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred for surrounding community ministry
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, please prayerfully forward your resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.