Responsible for leading a safe, high energy, fun, and relevant ministry to all children from kindergarten to 6th grade and their families.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Recruit, onboard, train and support volunteer teams and team leads who will engage children through music, teaching and activities each weekend.
- Ensure that family check-in is welcoming, simple and quick.
- Oversee and prepare an exciting and engaging weekend service for elementary students.
- Function as point person for any midweek programing, childcare and extracurricular activities and events throughout the year.
- Create and maintain a safe, fun and developmentally appropriate environment for kids and a prepared, organized and clean environment for team members.
- Provide training and resources to parents in assisting them to spiritually form their children.
- Seek out opportunities to have spiritual conversations with both children and parents on salvation, baptism, evangelism and discipleship.