Freedom Fellowship is a small church with a big vision. As “a family of faith living for eternity today,” we are seeking to raise up men, women, and children who place their faith in Jesus and walk according to the Scriptures. Opportunities for gospel proclamation abound in Roanoke, and Freedom Fellowship is poised to take advantage.
To that end, we are looking for a part-time Associate Director of Ministries to take on a flexible role in the church. We are looking for someone who loves the Lord and wants to see his church grow in unity, Christlikeness, and a passion for evangelism.
Director’s Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Christlike example for all members of Freedom Fellowship
- Promote the ministries of Freedom Fellowship inside and outside the church
- Provide direction and guidance for our ministry teams, in conjunction with the elders
- Communicate regularly with ministry team members
- Coordinate events with the ministry teams
- Step into roles as needed in various ministry areas, such as the children’s ministry, the student ministry, etc. For example, we need help in our children’s ministry today, so this role would largely require working with kids initially
- Diagnose areas for improvement in our various areas of ministry and work with the ministry teams to implement changes
- Meet weekly with the Lead Pastor
This role requires 16 hours of work per week, which include 4 hours on Sunday mornings and 1 hour with the Lead Pastor; the Director may set his schedule for the remaining 11 hours, and he may work remotely. This role pays $1,000 per month.
Director’s Qualifications / Skills:
- Must be able to articulate a call to ministry
- Some seminary training preferred
- Some ministry experience preferred
- CPR certification and MinistrySafe training preferred
- Subject to a background and reference check
To apply for this position, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you are MinistrySafe trained, please include your certificate of completion in the email.