Job Description and Qualifications
Pinecrest Baptist Church of Silsbee, Texas is seeking a Nursery Worker for a growing preschool ministry.
Position Title: Nursery Worker
Hours: Approximately 7 Hours Weekly
- Sundays 8:30 am - 11:45 am and 5:45 pm - 7:15 pm (as needed)
- Wednesday 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm (as needed)
- Special events/special weeks: VBS, etc.
- Must be a Christian and represent not only Pinecrest Baptist Church, but Jesus Christ Himself and demonstrate a real love and concern for all people
- Must be pleasant and tactful when interacting with children and parents and able to deal with various types of personalities in a professional manner
- Must show a willing attitude of Christian service to their position and its responsibility
- Maintain a safe, fun, and developmentally appropriate environment for kids.
- Follow all Child Protective Policies as given by Preschool Coordinator.
- Childcare for babies through Kindergarten during church services.
- Assist in keeping Nursery/Classroom area clean and sanitized.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be accountable to the Preschool Coordinator.
- At least a high school diploma, some college preferred.
- A demonstrated passion and commitment to the spiritual growth of children and their families.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to connect with families as children are brought for child care.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Good organizational skills