Minister of Music and Student Pastor – FBC Lovelady, TX
First Baptist Church of Lovelady is seeking a full-time minister to lead its youth and worship ministries. Other pastoral duties would be included, such as encouraging fellow Christians, teaching, sharing the Gospel, hospital visitation, etc.
FBC Lovelady is in a great location with a lovely community, at the center of Lovelady, TX. We’re a family of Christ followers who love our Lord and strive to serve Him with all of our hearts. Our desire is for people of all ages to serve and grow in the Lord and in the truth of His Word. We’d love you to come alongside us and help us as the Lord sees fit and calls you.
- Have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a calling to passionately lead students to a deeper walk with Christ.
- Be a disciple-maker who embraces the Biblical concept of discipleship
- Make a concerted effort to be in the life of our community.
- Responsible for the administration of the student ministry and its development. This includes, but is not limited to: Sunday Bible Studies, mid-week ministries, discipleship opportunities, missions, outreach, camps, fundraisers, and retreats.
- Enlist and train volunteers as necessary to help implement all student activities.
- Possess God-given gifts and talents necessary to lead the music ministry.
- Experience in leading blended corporate worship, praise teams, choirs, etc.
- Be in agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message.
- Responsible for the administration of the music ministry and its development. This includes, but is not limited to: Instrumentalists, Praise Team, Soloists, and other special groups, such as the Audio & Visual Team.
- Will lead congregational worship on Sundays and other days and times necessary.
- Cooperate with the Senior Pastor in the implementation of all music goals, etc.
- Competent in sound, lighting, and computer technology.
- Passionate about leading people in worship to God authentically.
- College and Seminary are a plus, but NOT required.
- Preferred: minimum of 2 years’ experience in youth and/or worship.
- Understand and appreciate a full range of music styles.
- Must be mission-minded.
- Must be able to build a budget for both youth and music.
Please send your resume with references, a link of you leading worship (if possible) and teaching youth (if possible) to:
email@example.com Attn: Worship & Youth Search Committee