CrossRoads Church is looking for a full-time Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth who has a heart for reaching teenagers and their families and leading God’s people to worship in a leading-edge worship environment in-person and online.
Our Mission: Walking alongside you discovering Jesus.
Eager Connection: Tirelessly offering people a place they belong and thrive
Empowering Leadership: Equipping and entrusting people to make the most of every opportunity and resource.
Passionate Advocacy: Fiercely caring for others.
Our Strategy: Walk together. Change the world. Come back and tell your story.
Because we need a way to measure how people are following Jesus, we use these measures as a baseline for how people are following Christ. (We in no way assume this is the full measure of discipleship, but they give us a tangible way to understand how our people are following Jesus.)
Repent and believe. Be baptized. Read the Bible. Pray. Love one another. Go make disciples. Share communion. And give.
We are seeking a full-time Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth who will...
- Work alongside Lead Pastor and other CrossRoads leaders instilling a heart for worship in the lives of CrossRoads people.
- Design, plan and lead worship experiences that expresses our mission and values each week for people in-person and online.
- Recruit, train, disciple and empower volunteers to serve and lead in all aspects of worship preparation, production and performance.
- And do incredible things to help our people make Jesus’ name great!
- Walk alongside our teenagers and their families designing youth ministry aligns with CrossRoads’ Mission, Values, Strategy and Measures.
- Lead weekly youth meetings that lead teenagers to follow Jesus, love one another and bring their friends to Jesus.
- Work with parents and volunteers creating at-least-monthly-almost-too-much-fun events that lead teenagers to follow Jesus, love one another and bring their friends to Jesus.
- Plan and lead an annual youth camp trip for a week of leading teenagers to follow Jesus, love one another and bring their friends to Jesus. (We have traditionally attended Falls Creek in Oklahoma because of affordability, but that is not a requirement if there is another affordable option for our teenagers.)
- And do incredible things to help our teenagers make Jesus’ name great!
We are looking for an Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth whose heart is driven by doing incredible things to make Jesus’ name great! If that’s you, send us a resume or send our Lead Pastor a note at email@example.com.