Chapel of the Hills is searching for a Worship Leader.
We are a "recovering" church, having rebounded from a demographic collapse 10 years ago. Our older congregation has reached out in every way to attract young families, youth and young adults.
Worship is a vital part of this. We have developed an energetic blended worship style utilizing both choir and praise band. By today's standards the sound is "traditional," but the selections include many top CCM songs along with hymns and older praise choruses.
Our theology is conservative, our worship objective. We much prefer to lift up the Lord rather than sing about ourselves, regardless of music style.
Interested leaders could spend time with us as guest worship leaders or short-term interns, giving both parties time to seek the Lord regarding the position. It is listed as part-time but could certainly grow with the Lord's blessing.
Worship Leader Duties include:
* Have a personal prayer/worship/Bible Study lifestyle, marked by faith, courage and submission to the Holy Spirit
* Support of the overall total church program
* Lead the congregation into worship. Work with pastor and staff to create worship experiences and allow the Holy Spirit to work through you.
* Develop and lead the Praise Group to do the same thing. Work towards excellence without losing the warmth of genuine worship.
* Supervise audio, video, projection. We use Planning Center, ProPresenter, Office 365 and live-stream our services.
* If qualified and capable, direct the worship choir.
* If qualified and capable, supervise and build our IT, including social media presence, web site and promotion.
There is an extensive collection of archived services on our Facebook page (/chapelofthehillsbaptistchurch), and much more info on our website. Please review.