Church: Calvary Baptist Church, 4111 Airport Ave, Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Job Title: Worship Pastor
Job Description – Worship Pastor
- Prepare for and lead music segment of all worship services, rehearsals and special events.
- Develop a process to regularly find and deploy new volunteers in the church’s worship ministry.
- Shepherd, train, manage and care for volunteer worship teams.
- Oversee all age-specific music ministries in the church.
- Oversee the church’s worship tech ministry.
- Oversee the church’s ongoing social media presence.
- Oversee the maintenance of all musical instruments owned by the church.
- Prepare and administer Worship Arts Ministry budget.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in music arts, preferably Christian music arts.
- 2 years of experience leading worship preferred.
- Significant skills as a vocalist.
- Demonstrable skills in congregational worship engagement.
- Broad knowledge of Christian worship music across multiple styles and generational tastes.
- Proficient in reading music.
- Ability to work with people of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, and generations.
- Position classification: Full-time
- Type of position: Salaried
- Time required: Minimum 40 hours per week
- Directly reports to: Senior Pastor