Description: Crossroads Church has a growing, amazing, and talented worship team. We are looking for a worship pastor that truly has a heart to lead a team spiritually. While this person will certainly be on stage and lead on stage, their heart should be to equip, empower, & platform their team. This position should see their role more through the lens of discipleship than music. We are open to considering this position as both full-time and part-time.
The worship experiences at Crossroads are much more about the environment we want to create than a specific style of worship. While we are in the modern vein 100% (Hillsong, Passion, Elevation, etc.) we know that styles change all the time. What we want in this position is someone with a desire to help create an environment for worship and connection that can exist regardless of styles.
- Prep the worship team spiritually on a weekly basis.
- Schedule, plan, and create weekly worship experiences.
- Work with additional worship leaders to develop their skills and help them fulfill their roles on the team.
- Lead worship for the church on a regular basis.
- Develop a heart of discipleship in your team.
- Prepare & work with teams to prepare visual media for weekly services.
- Work with AV, lighting, and live streaming team to equip and encourage them for weekly services.
- Be able to lead worship vocally and from an instrument.
- Have a basic worship knowledge of presentation software (ProPresenter), and some understanding of lighting & media to prepare & help those teams.
- Be able to communicate effectively with teams to spiritually grow them & prepare for weekly services.
- Should have experience leading worship in a church of at least 500 people, and experience in a collaborative worship environment.
- Ability to work on a collaborative staff is a must.
- Knowledge of OBS, Pro tools, and associated programs are a plus.
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite of programs is helpful.
- Knowledge of live video and camera usage is helpful.