We are looking for a young man that...
- Is passionate about reaching students and their parents with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Is committed to Jesus Christ, the Word of God, the church, his family, and changing the world.
- Has high intellect, a great personality, a willingness to risk, and a hunger to learn.
- Works well in a gospel-aggressive, collaborative, and constantly evolving ministry environment.
- Thrives at incarnational ministry and fashioning group culture and community.
- Naturally and effectively communicates with students individually, corporately, and through social media.
- Demonstrates a natural and growing capacity to cast a vision, create strategies, form plans, recruit and equip a leadership team, and execute effectively.
- Can laugh at himself, drinks coffee and/or Dr. Pepper, loves Mexican food, excels at staff meeting dodgepaper games, has a minimum capacity of 10 large marshmallows in chubby bunny, is a gaggaball stud-muffin, and would be willing to wear ugly skinny jeans to build a crowd or raise money for world missions.
- Can take the reins of a great youth ministry and advance it to the next level.
- Is potentially the next great youth pastor in SBC life!