Description: Crossroads Church is a growing mission minded church in the Rowlett are of Dallas, Texas. We are looking for an Executive Pastor/ Associate Pastor to help with the needs of our growing church. Being a part of our staff means a desire to work collaboratively with our staff and teams to live the mission God has given Crossroads Church and assisting the lead pastor in leading the ministries of the church.
This role would deal with many administrative needs, but also give specific oversight in communication and worship planning. The heart of this position must be to disciple people & develop leaders. We lean heavily into the equipping and platforming of volunteer leaders in significant roles at Crossroads.
- Lead in business & administrative needs for the church.
- Assist in leading in overall vision and planning.
- Lead volunteer teams in key areas.
- Assist in development & spiritual growth of the Worship teams of Crossroads.
- While this person should be highly organized, they must have a heart to put people first.
- Basic computer skills are essential.
- Advanced computer skills are beneficial.
- Ability to speak publicly to large groups of people.
- Ability to speak/ teach in small groups is helpful.
- Clear and helpful communication through digital platforms.
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite of programs or other editing or presentation software is helpful, but not essential.